Want to Become a Member? Here’s Some Information You Need to Know:
- Membership in the Krewe of St. Patrick is open to all who are adults 21 years old and over.
- A person may be elected a member to the Krewe of St. Patrick upon being proposed to membership by a current member in good standing or by written application to the President or Secretary.
- The applicant must submit the Membership Form and Waiver to the Membership Chair before the next Board of Directors meeting.
- Then the applicant must receive a majority vote of the members present at a meeting of the Board of Directors.
- Upon approval of the Board of Directors, the Membership Chair will contact the applicant and arrange for payment of dues (online, check, etc.).
- No applicant shall be denied membership based upon race, gender, creed, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- All members must sign a waiver to participate in Krewe functions.
The Krewe of St. Patrick has two levels of membership dues.
1. New Members and Returning Members
Dues: $100 per year, plus a $25 float assessment ($125 total)
2. Founding Members (Those members who have been members in good standing since the beginning of the Krewe.)
Dues: $50 per year, plus a $25 float assessment ($75 total)
Membership dues may be paid through our website using PayPal (a PayPal account is NOT required to use this service.) Please note: Online payments have a small service charge added to cover the expense of the processing fee.
Ready to Join?
Great! We will try to make this as easy as possible.
- Click here to complete the online Membership Application. It will be sent to our Membership Chairperson for review and processing. Then, you'll be contacted and invited to our next meeting.
- Once you complete the Membership Application, you'll be directed to a page where you can download the required Waiver Form. You'll want to print and sign the waiver form and bring it to your first meeting.